HIPPY Age 3 extension trial
HIPPY is currently run for families with children aged four and five only. The trial of HIPPY Age 3 will be implemented at HIPPY Frankston North over three years starting in 2020.
The project is being led by Dr Anne Kennedy and HIPPY Australia’s Kiara Tallboy and will draw on lessons learned from the successful HIPPY Inala Age 3 pilot. The development of new curriculum materials and teaching framework will provide us with a valuable means of advocating with government for future funding of Age 3 delivery across our network of 100 sites.
If you’re interested in supporting our Frankston children’s programs, contact our Major Gifts Manager on 03 9483 2442.
- Executive Director’s message
- Thank you
- Using lived experience to help others
- Proof that our Education First Youth Foyer model works
- Getting help with growing up
- From high and dry to safe and supported
- HIPPY Age 3 extension trial
- Will you join us this Anti-Poverty Week?
- Sambell Oration to focus on a just future in insecure times
- Launch of free Brotherhood Talks podcasts