My name is Megha. You may remember me through the Brotherhood’s Winter Appeal when I told my story.
I am happy to hear how many generous people in the community, just like you, donated to this campaign. Your generous donation will support people, like me, to build a better life for my children. This work cannot be done without your commitment and kindness.
The Brotherhood’s Growing Learners program helped me build new social relationships, go back to study and get a job that I only dreamt of before. Your gift means that I can now be independent and have financial security for myself and my children. Before joining this program, I didn’t have much support. The Growing Learners program helped my son become confident and improved his social and communication skills. Thanks to you, he’s now doing really well.
Your support is really encouraging and greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Megha
- Executive Director’s message
- Thank you
- Using lived experience to help others
- Proof that our Education First Youth Foyer model works
- Getting help with growing up
- From high and dry to safe and supported
- HIPPY Age 3 extension trial
- Will you join us this Anti-Poverty Week?
- Sambell Oration to focus on a just future in insecure times
- Launch of free Brotherhood Talks podcasts