Will you join us this Anti-Poverty Week?
Poverty exists. Poverty hurts us all. We can all do something about it.
Anti-Poverty Week supports the Australian community to have an increased understanding of poverty and to take action to collectively end it. Each year, Brotherhood staff and supporters join together at the Melbourne Marathon, to mark the start of Anti-Poverty Week and to raise funds. This year, money raised will go to our programs that support children and families.
By moving together this Anti-Poverty Week, you will be able to help us help more children and families build a brighter future. Let’s make sure no child falls behind.
Rally your friends and family together to start fundraising and take part. Great incentives and prizes will be up for grabs.
There’s a race to suit everyone’s ability
3km walk (family friendly), 5km run, 10km run, Half Marathon, Wheelchair Marathon, Full Marathon
Sunday 13 October
7am – 12pm
(dependent on race start time)
For more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Director’s message
- Thank you
- Using lived experience to help others
- Proof that our Education First Youth Foyer model works
- Getting help with growing up
- From high and dry to safe and supported
- HIPPY Age 3 extension trial
- Will you join us this Anti-Poverty Week?
- Sambell Oration to focus on a just future in insecure times
- Launch of free Brotherhood Talks podcasts